[Biojava-l] ABIFParser question

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:56:34 UTC 2007

Hi -

Because you have the source code available it might be easier to copy
and paste the code into your class and then modify as needed.

It may be a bit extreme for it to be private. It is probably safe
enough for it to be protected. Alternatively having public or
protected methods to get it's internal members without allowing
modification may be another good approach. If you have a nice solution
we can check it in to CVS.

If you believe the getString() method is incorrect please poste a bug
report with example code to demonstrate the problem. If you know how
to solve it even better. we can then use the bug report as the basis
for a fix and a regression test.

- Mark