[Biojava-l] biojava/biojavax

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:08:44 UTC 2007

Hi -

On the whole biojavax supports more formats and has a more detailed
object model. The parsers are generally more reliable but sometimes a
little strict about modifications to a format.

We are currently trying to do some stress testing of format reading.
In the most current CVS release I have added more informative
exception statements that make it easier to debug parsing issues.

- Mark