[Biojava-l] RichSequence.IOTools

Zagato zagato.gekko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:03:08 UTC 2007

Hello, ¿are you using the CVS version of BioJava?, in old days use the
lastest version from CVS solved me a problem with features.

For Namespace can you start using some like:

SimpleNamespace bacterianamespace = new SimpleNamespace("Bacterias");
or
Namespace dflNS = RichObjectFactory.getDefaultNamespace();

I'm really not an expert but i think that Namespace represents a real
Namespace in a BioSQL database, it's like a group of genes, or genomes, etc.

I Hope this helps you a few.. Bye..

Alan Jairo Acosta
Cali - Colombia