[Biojava-l] biojava error

Kavita Agarwal kavita_mbi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 08:39:53 UTC 2007

hi!

  I have downloaded the latest version of biojava and i have included all the jar files in the

  (java home)/jre/lib/ext  folder. Problem is that my code runs fine when I run it in an application but it is not working in the applet.

  One thing which I have noticed is that functions defined in DNATools are static and I am calling a static function from a non-static one , is this any bug?

  Thanks a lot for ur reply.