[Biojava-l] newbie with just a Computer Science Background

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:07:36 UTC 2007

Hi -

If you have no background in biology there will be some limitations but you
may be interested in looking at things like HMMs in the DP package.  It
would also be interesting for someone to do some profilling of the code base
to find examples of poor code etc.

We always need more unit tests as well!

- Mark