[Biojava-l] Fwd: biojava error

Kavita Agarwal kavita_mbi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 04:46:03 UTC 2007

  Hi,

     Iam using biojava in an applet and I get the error :-

   Error: Unable to initialise DNATools

      but the biojava code runs fine when I use it in an application.

        I am running my applat in the appletviewer.

    Can anyone tell me how should I exactly set my classpath for biojava and java files. I have these folders-

  jdk1.5.0 located  at C:\Program files\Java
  jre1.5.0 at the same location
   biojava -all 6 jar files at C:\Program files\biojava