[Biojava-l] Applet Creation Questions

abhi232 at cc.gatech.edu abhi232 at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Aug 26 07:04:31 UTC 2007

hi all,
I dont know whether this question has been asked before or not.If asked
please direct me to the link.
I am currently trying to create an applet for viewing and modifying a
chromatogram.I have an ab1 file of which i am creating a chromatogram and
after that using the chromatogramgraphic class i am drawing it onto to the
graphics context.I am creating a uffered image out of the
chromatogramGraphic class object which i create.
My issues with this are:
1: the chromatogram does not spread out evenly as in the image that i get
is very compact whereas i want a well spread out image.I have tried almost
all the chromatogramgraphic.option class variables but it does not change
anything.
2:How do i display the corresponding base calls associated with the
particular colours.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Abhinav