[Biojava-l] New To BioJava.org

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Nov 9 01:53:37 UTC 2006

Hi -

If you take a look at the API docs and the cookbook in www.biojava.org you
will get an idea of what biojava can do and probably come up with a
project from there.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com
www.dengueinfo.org

phone +65 6722 2973
fax  +65 6722 2910

"Ammad Ud Din" <myammad at gmail.com>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
11/08/2006 10:50 PM

        To:     biojava-l at lists.open-bio.org
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        [Biojava-l] New To BioJava.org

Hi,
    i am a student of bs-bioinformatics from Muhammad Ali Jinnah
University,
islamabad Pakistan.I am curently taking a course in Java here at my
university so i want to do work in java particularly in BioJava.I would
like
to welcome suggestions regarding my final project in this course and also
would like to contribute as well.
                  take care & best wishes,
--
Ammad