[Biojava-l] Parsing blast results

Benoit VARVENNE varvenne at genoway.com
Mon Nov 6 13:27:32 UTC 2006

I've already found the answer to my question which seems to work in previous
archives (§June 2006).

This archive suggests to replace :
BlastLikeSAXParser parser = new BlastLikeSAXParser();

By :
BlastXMLParserFacade parser = new BlastXMLParserFacade();

And this seems to work well.

So sorry for having posted a bit quickly.

Regards,

Benoît Varvenne,
Bioinformatics pearson in charge,
Genoway Lyon (France).