[Biojava-l] Problems for testing demos

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Fri May 19 02:25:01 UTC 2006

The most likely answer is that the folder containing TestEmbl.class is not
on your class path. Either that or you could put TestEmbl.class in your C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\lib\ext folder.

By the way, using the ext folder can cause problems if you have different
versions of JAR files or files with conflciting names, however for testing
it should be fine.

- Mark

chen li <chen_li3 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org