[Biojava-l] Access to variables

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue May 9 13:09:58 UTC 2006

Well, I've jumped straight in and am already planning to use get/set methods
for most of my variables :o)

In my app I plan to have a multiple alignment displayed and the user opts to
calculate a consensus sequence as part of a larger process. The user will
also be able to make changes to the alignment. Therefore, if a consensus
sequence has already been calculated I'd like this to be automatically
updated to reflect the changes in the alignment. Do you know of a small
coded example of how this is done i.e. in your example: detecting if the
sequence changed and processing a block of code if it has.

Cheers
Nath

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0615-2, 12/04/2006
Tested on: 09/05/2006 14:09:48