[Biojava-l] (no subject)

"Andreas Dräger" duze at gmx.de
Tue Mar 28 06:44:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just tried the GA-Example from the BioJava Cookbook.
Therefore I included all sources from the biojava-live
directory from CVS. The following line seems to cause
problems:

       genAlg.run(new DemoStopping());

After execution one receives the following (error) message:
gen,average_fitness,best_fitness
0,49.98,67.0
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
   Syntax error on token "assert", assert expected

   at
org.biojava.utils.ChangeSupport.firePreChangeEvent(ChangeSupport.java:280)
   at
org.biojava.bio.symbol.SimpleSymbolList.edit(SimpleSymbolList.java:339)
   at
org.biojavax.ga.functions.SimpleCrossOverFunction.performCrossOver(SimpleCrossOverFunction.java:80)
   at
org.biojavax.ga.impl.SimpleGeneticAlgorithm.run(SimpleGeneticAlgorithm.java:108)
   at GADemo.main(GADemo.java:91)

I do not know, how to proceed, so I post this message to you.

Sincerely,
Andreas Dräger

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer