[Biojava-l] NoClassDefFound error with ColourCommand

Richard Holland richard.holland at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 11:57:10 UTC 2006

The link you give is the tutorial. The broken links would normally link
to two example XML files, there's nothing in those files which tell you
how to parse them.

You will notice that the tutorial specifies an example application in
the demos directory of the BioJava distribution. The source code of this
example application is provided with BioJava (or if you can't find it,
check out the latest copy of the source from CVS). Reading the source
code should be enough to work out how it works - although if you'd like
to write a better tutorial on the subject and contribute it back, that
would be very much appreciated!

cheers,
Richard.

PS. NOTE: to the person who converted the Blast2HTML tutorial, can you
fix the two broken links to the example blastp and blastn input files
please? Thanks!