[Biojava-l] Error loading ontology terms

Richard Holland richard.holland at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 15:26:12 UTC 2006

Hi there.

I looked through your stack trace, and the line numbers don't match up
with the current code. I have a strong feeling you may have an out-of-
date version of biojava.

Could you double-check that you have the latest biojava-1.4 version, or
are using the biojava-live version built from CVS?

If you can confirm that you are using the latest 1.4 or biojava-live
then it'd be easier to solve this.

Alternatively, you could have an out-of-date version of the BioSQL
schema.

The reason I suspect that your BioSQL or BioJava are out of date is
because in the last stack trace you mention, this exception arises:

	java.sql.SQLException: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

This shows that BioJava has expected to find a column called 'name' in
some table in BioSQL, but that column is not there. This would only
happen if your BioSQL version did not match the version of BioSQL that
your version of BioJava was expecting.

cheers,
Richard