[Biojava-l] RES: MultiAlignClustalW tutorial example

Dickson S. Guedes guedes at unisul.br
Wed Jul 26 18:42:21 UTC 2006

Hi Daniel,

I've developed this code to my environment, but I can help you to do
something like it. Please wait a few minutes, because I´m at lunch now and
will send another e-mail with more explanation about.

[]´s

Dickson S. Guedes <guedes at unisul.br>
-
ATI - Assessoria de Tecnologia da Informação
UNISUL - Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina
+55 (0xx48) 3621-3200 - http://www.unisul.br