[Biojava-l] Getting a Slice of an Alignment

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Jul 5 01:00:36 UTC 2006

The method would be useful but Alignment is an interface so you can't add
it there.

Typically in biojava we use a Tools class that contains static methods to
do common things. For example DNATools, DistributionTools,
RichSequence.IOTools. As you can see the last case is an inner class of
the RichSequence interface. This is probably a tidier approach.

- Mark

Dexter Riley <edbeaty at charter.net>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
07/05/2006 12:46 AM