[Biojava-l] Alignment with GAPs

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Tue Jan 31 20:08:41 EST 2006

There is no MSA in biojava. CLUSTALW, TCoffee etc are probably much
better.

"Dickson S. Guedes" <guedes at unisul.br>
01/28/2006 12:09 AM

        To:     Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis at PH
        cc:     Biojava-l at biojava.org, Matthew Pocock <matthew.pocock at ncl.ac.uk>
        Subject:        Re: [Biojava-l] Alignment with GAPs

Hi Mark,

Ok. I´ll test it, thanks.

Curious? :) ... I´m testing somethings about progressive alignment,
because I dont´t found how to do Multiple Sequence Aligments (MSA) using
with only Biojava. I´m wrong?

I make some tests with strap but it´s not what I need. Have you any
suggestion about MSA with BioJava?

Thanks all!