[Biojava-l] getting involved

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Jan 11 21:46:42 EST 2006

It really comes down to what you want to do.

Right now we need people to stress test the new biojavax packages
available in CVS. Some more Unit tests for biojavax would also be great.
Especially ones that test for cases identified in stress testing.

If you have other ideas that would also be cool.

- Mark

"Simon Rouane" <srouane at hotmail.com>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
01/11/2006 09:36 PM