[Biojava-l] Embl parser problem[Scanned]

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jan 6 04:34:05 EST 2006

On 5 Jan 2006, at 10:07, Jolyon Holdstock wrote:

> Hi
>
> I ran cvs update -Pd and then repeated the Ant command.
>
> I can see it has updated as I'm trying to compile an extra source file
>
> [javac] Compiling 1280 source files
>
> But the build fails with the same error.
>
> Is there a work around I could use?

I'm wondering if you might have an old version of BioJava lying
around on your CLASSPATH or in a JDK extensions directory?  There's
only one copy of ProjectedFeatureHolder in the source tree but long
ago in a galaxy far, far away it used to live in bio.seq rather than
bio.seq.projection.  I suspect you have a copy that pre-dates this move.

Alternatively, you could just update the import statements to import
individual classes:

           import org.biojava.bio.seq.projection.ProjectedFeatureHolder;

instead of

           import org.biojava.bio.seq.projection.*;