[Biojava-l] BioSQLRichSequenceDB: initialisation error

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Feb 22 07:45:21 EST 2006

I think the method is add(Class class) but I will look into it shortly.

Please be aware that this is a very new untested and experimental class,
unfortunately the author is in the process of moving countries so we may
not be able to support you on this immediately.

Apologies for the problem.

- Mark

Felix Dreher <dreher at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org