[Biojava-l] BioSQL cvs versions

Felix Dreher dreher at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Feb 1 09:57:03 EST 2006

Hello Mark,

thank you very much for your fast reply. In the meantime I was busy with
installing and configuring a new version of 'Sun Java Studio Creator',
which I use to develop at the time.
As you suggested, I would like to start using Hibernate. Is there any
documentation right now about the Hibernate-BioSQL interaction?

Thank you,
Felix

--
Felix Dreher
Max-Planck-Institute for Infection Biology