[Biojava-l] Creating my own classes

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 15:44:05 UTC 2006

Thanks Richard,

I'll think about this and try to do some deciphering. The only thing I'm in
need of help for is possibly some actual code that would take an Alignment
object and return a subalignment based on the positions specified in a
Locations object - it's difficult to make sense of a new language until you
start to pick up some of the basics.

Thanks
Nathan

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0615-2, 12/04/2006
Tested on: 27/04/2006 16:44:04