[Biojava-l] Sun One Studio+Biojava

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 15:01:56 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info - the fog is starting to lift! :o)

I think I'll leave actual Biojava development for now - see how I go with
actually learning Java first :o) I have a steep learning curve, as I have an
application written in Perl which I use Bioperl modules and Perl/Tk for the
GUI. So I'm trying to rewrite this application in Java while trying to think
about OO programming.....i'm sure I'll send some really simple questions to
the list over the coming weeks/months, but hopefully there won't be too many
nightmares along the way!

Thanks
Nathan

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0615-2, 12/04/2006
Tested on: 27/04/2006 16:00:23