[Biojava-l] classpath

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Sep 22 01:22:52 EDT 2005

For advice on setting your classpath for biojava take a look at
http://www.biojava.org/started.html

Try typing echo $CLASSPATH to make sure your classpath is actually getting
set.

If everything looks ok and it still won't compile then send an email to
the list with your javac error statement.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com