[Biojava-l] [offtopic] biojava developers in the UK

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Fri Sep 2 01:36:45 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone -

Slightly off topic but...

I'm going to be in the UK next week and have some free time to kill. I
would be keen to meet up with any biojava developers who are in the
Cambridge or London areas who want to discuss the project/ bioinformatics.
Dates are roughly the 7th of Sept to the 15th of Sept.

Please post replies directly to my gmail address (markjschreiber {at}
gmail.com). I will not frequently monitor my work mail or this list so
this will be the best way to contact me.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com