[Biojava-l] Building from CVS

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Oct 3 22:03:15 EDT 2005

The java code itself should be 1.4.2, some errors have krept in.

The taglets problem is a nasty one. Javadoc changed the way it likes to
talk to taglets as of java1.5, this may not be backwards compatible, I've
been playing with it for a while and I cannot make it work with both.

The coders seem to be voting with their feet and a change to 1.5 might be
unavoidable. I'm happy with 1.5 but I wonder how many others are stuck
with 1.4.2? Which OS's still need a JDK 1.5? Possibly JDK1.5 could begin
to be allowed in biojava-live in preparation for biojava1.5?? Anyone
protest??

- Mark

d.lapointe at comcast.net
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org