[Biojava-l] Problem with downloading Genbank-sequence

Felix Dreher dreher at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Nov 30 11:20:13 EST 2005

Hi Thomas,

I use "Java Studio Creator2 EarlyAccess2" as IDE, which runs with Java
1.5 as platform.
Further I have an up-to-date bytecode.jar (it's in the cvs-library I
just installed a few days ago).
When I ran the application with the additional line you sent, I got
another exception. I hope this time maybe it's more useful ....:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

    org.biojava.bio.seq.FeatureFilter.(FeatureFilter.java:1813)
     java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
     java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
    org.biojava.utils.walker.WalkerFactory.class$(WalkerFactory.java:40)
    org.biojava.utils.walker.WalkerFactory.getInstance(WalkerFactory.java:40)

    rnai.seq_input2.prerender(seq_input2.java:283)
    com.sun.web.ui.appbase.faces.ViewHandlerImpl.prerender(ViewHandlerImpl.java:788)
    com.sun.web.ui.appbase.faces.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:282)
    com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:87)
    com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:221)
    com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
    javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:198)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:249)
    java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
    org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:282)
    org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:165)
    java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    com.sun.web.ui.util.UploadFilter.doFilter(UploadFilter.java:179)

Greetings,
Felix