[Biojava-l] sturcture.io

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 04:51:20 EST 2005

Hi Tamas,

In case you are working with a PDB file that is located
somewhere on  your hard disk, you could use the code from below
to parse it in.

Cheers,
Andreas

String filename =  "path/to/pdbfile.ent" ;

  PDBFileReader pdbreader = new PDBFileReader();

  try{
       	Structure struc = pdbreader.getStructure(filename);
	System.out.println(struc);
  } catch (Exception e) {
  	e.printStackTrace();
  }