[Biojava-l] edit problems with SimpleGappedSequence

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Nov 28 20:41:46 EST 2005

Hi -

Could you repost some example code of the problem and the version of
biojava. Sorry for the tardy responses, everyone seems to be very busy
this year.

- Mark

"Dan Cardin" <ftdgc1 at uaf.edu>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
11/29/2005 07:08 AM

        To:     biojava-l at biojava.org
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        [Biojava-l] edit problems with SimpleGappedSequence

Hello all,

This question refers to a previous posted question  [Biojava-l] removeGap
problem with SimpleGappedSequence back in feb 2004. I was curious if
anyone had a workaround to the problem associated with trying to edit
already gapped sequences using the SimpleGappedSequence class. I am
hitting a wall here and am just starting to learn the biojava
architecture. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

-dc