[Biojava-l] edit problems with SimpleGappedSequence

Dan Cardin ftdgc1 at uaf.edu
Mon Nov 28 18:08:46 EST 2005

Hello all,

This question refers to a previous posted question  [Biojava-l] removeGap
problem with SimpleGappedSequence back in feb 2004. I was curious if
anyone had a workaround to the problem associated with trying to edit
already gapped sequences using the SimpleGappedSequence class. I am
hitting a wall here and am just starting to learn the biojava
architecture. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

-dc