[Biojava-l] mouse selection of sequences possible?

Kalle Näslund kalle.naslund at genpat.uu.se
Tue May 24 07:23:53 EDT 2005

Fuchs, Mathias wrote:

 >Hi Kalle,

 >Thanks a lot for your help. Unfourtunately it seems there is a class
"GUITools" missing. You are using it in the SelectionBarRenderer --
GUITools.getVisibleRange( src, g ) --; can you tell me where to find
that class. Is it in the BioJava >framework? I couldn'd find it there. i
am using Version 1.30 for jdk1.4

 >Thanks

 >Mathias

The code i provided have only been tested with biojava 1.4 and decently
new CVS source. So for it to work
you will have to use a biojava version that coitains the new Gui
impovements.

A quick look in the webCVS system seems to imply thatthe class GUITools
should exist in 1.3, as revision
1.3.2.1 is on he release-1_3-branch. But my recomendation would be to
uppgrade to biojava 1.4.

/Kalle