[Biojava-l] Scrolling in TranslatedSequencePanel

Jolyon Holdstock jolyon.holdstock at ogt.co.uk
Tue May 24 05:26:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am using a TranslatedSequencePanel (TSP) to display sequence with
associated data and it all looks good (thank you BioJava). I want to add
more tracks to the TSP but the height of the rendered image now becomes
bigger than the space that it fits in.  I have implemented scrolling
along the sequence OK but cannot work out how to do this for the
vertical view.

If anybody has had some success with this I would be grateful for any
help.

Many thanks,

Jolyon Holdstock