[Biojava-l] Changes to BlastSAXParser

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed May 11 23:15:25 EDT 2005

Hello -

I noticed a bug in the BlastSAXParser that truncated the database ID and
description after one line. I modified this to fix this problem and
checked it into CVS. The JUnit tests pass but I'm not sure if this affects
HMMER parsing. The BastLikeSAXParser claims it can parse HMMER files but
I've never confirmed this. If anyone uses this functionality could they
test it and let me know if there are problems?

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com