[Biojava-l] SwissProt FeatureTable

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Thu Mar 10 21:02:49 EST 2005

Hello Joerg,

Biojava usually places feature information in the FeatureHolder of the
Sequence that is generated when parsing the file. As you state the
annotation entries end up in the Annotation object. You can get an
Iterator over the FeatureHolder using sequence.features(). Each feature
will contain some basic information such as the type and location plus it
will also contain an Annotation bundle itself with any annotations
specific to that feature.

To view where everything will end up after parsing take a look at:

http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/filter.htm

- Mark

Joerg Krebs <krebsj at cip.ifi.lmu.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org