[Biojava-l] BLAST Parser for extracting all BLAST data?

Sébastien PETIT great_fred at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 07:34:17 EDT 2005

Arggh!!!!I didn't find what I wanted!!

I used the program you gave me but with a light modification because it
didn't recognize my XML file...
The parser is, now, a BlastXMLParserFacade....
And it gave me everythings it found in the file.....
BUT not what I want!!GRRR...>:( >:( >:(

There is a mark out (I don't know if it's the good word...) in my XML
file which frame what I'm searching for : <Hsp_midline>....
Why the parser doesn't see it..??

I didn't really understand how the XML parser works....So, how can I
modifie it to find my happiness...??

PLEASE DOC'!!! ;);)
Help me!!

Thanks for everythings..