[Biojava-l] Psi-Blast results

Richard HOLLAND hollandr at gis.a-star.edu.sg
Sun Jun 26 14:55:22 EDT 2005

The standard BLAST parser in BioJava cannot understand PsiBLAST output as far as I'm aware. I haven't used PsiBLAST much so I don't know if you can change its output format, but if you can persuade it to output its results in NCBI BLAST format instead, then you might have more luck.

BioPerl most definitely does have functions for the job.

cheers,
Richard