[Biojava-l] Use of 'LabelledSequenceRenderer' and 'FeatureLabelRenderer'

Franck Valentin franckv at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 03:50:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

I would like to display graphically a feature table in the usual form
like this one :

              label1            label2
feature1     <--------->       <--------->

                 label3         label4

I've adapted FastBeadDemo.java and tried to use the class
'LabelledSequenceRenderer' to display the name of the features and
'FeatureLabelRenderer'to display the labels but after several different
tries nothing is displayed by both the classes.

I haven't seen any use of this classes in the demos, have someone
already used them and do you know where I can find examples of uses ?

Thanks

Franck