[Biojava-l] _removeSequence

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Jun 20 06:06:32 EDT 2005

To remove the database completely (while still keeping the tables etc) you
would again need to turn on cascading deletes and delete the appropriate
biodatabase row from the biodatabase table (or all of them if you have
more than one).

You cannot currently do this using the biojava interface. You would need
to code a JDBC statement to do it for you, or connect to the DB and issue
the SQL statement yourself.

- Mark

Martina <boehme at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org