[Biojava-l] Announce: BioJava 1.4pre2

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Tue Jun 14 23:44:11 EDT 2005

Hello All -

A second release candidate for biojava 1.4 is now out. Apart from a years
worth of bug fixes and javadoc clean ups the major change over 1.4pre1 is
a major work over of the biosql bindings so that BioJava now operates with
the upcoming biosql 1.0.

Please take this code out for a spin and give your feedback to the list. I
hope to make an official release in about a week so we can start working
on 1.5. It's certainly been a long time between releases and I would like
to reduce this in the near future.

Check it out from www.biojava.org or go directly to
http://www.biojava.org/download14.html (do not pass Go, do not collect
$200).

Thanks to Michael Heuer and Richard Holland for helping to squeeze this
one out.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com