[Biojava-l] Re: [Biojava-dev] Local binary execution

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Tue Jun 14 21:09:18 EDT 2005

We would normally not like to use a new JDK in biojava unless it is well
supported on all the OS's people are using. Having said that there are
several attractive features which would make it nice to use.

Is anyones current OS not supporting java 1.5?

- Mark

Michael Barton <michael.barton1 at ncl.ac.uk>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
06/15/2005 02:26 AM