[Biojava-l] Homologene parser update?

Gary Bader bader at cbio.mskcc.org
Wed Jun 8 21:15:00 EDT 2005

Hi,
	I just wrote a homologene parser that includes unit tests.  NCBI split
homologene into simple + complex file formats - I only parse the simple
format.  Should I send you the code?  I doubt you would want to
integrate it now, since I can imagine a few more useful methods, but,
with design pointers, I could extend the code to be more useful.  Should
we take this discussion off the list?

Cheers,
Gary