[Biojava-l] Homologene parser update?

Gary Bader bader at cbio.mskcc.org
Wed Jun 8 17:53:03 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,
	Thanks.  The changes that NCBI made to their file formats are large, so
I could write another builder/parser for the new file format, but it
would not map completely to the existing parser (which is now broken
because of NCBI format changes to even the deprecated file format).  If
I want to contribute code, who decides that the code is worthy (e.g.
does a design review)?  Ideally, this would happen before I start coding.
	I haven't figured out if I am going to use the existing framework for
my current project, since the file format has become simpler, but I
would like to contribute if possible.

Thanks,
Gary