Bio Java (was: Re: [Biojava-l] Re: [BioSQL-l] How to add a feature?)

Martina boehme at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jun 6 05:34:50 EDT 2005

Sorry - I didn't mean you personally! Because it is quite hard for me
to figure out how things are working just from the api and the
sources, I assumed it would be similar for others starting with
BioJava/BioSQL. There must be some working code around somewhere which
could be donated? Please do :-) It would increase the popularity of
BioJava/BioSQL, which it deserved, I would think.

Martina