[Biojava-l] Protein CharacterTokenization

Tal Blum tblum at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jul 23 22:14:38 EDT 2005

Hi,

There is something strange with the protein alphabet CharacterTokenization.
It knows how to parse the ambiguity symbol 'X', but it does not contain the
other way around mapping of the protein alphabet ambiguity symbol to 'X'. Is
that the way it should be or is that a bug?
Can someone suggest a way I can correct it? The Alphabet is wrapped in a
WellKnownTokenizationWrapper in AlphabetManager, so I can't simply add a
Symbol to it.

Thanks, tal