[Biojava-l] (no subject)

Daniel Park S2100086 at student.rmit.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 06:38:50 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm doing a report about some bio-informatics tools and their uses, one of the tools I'm considering reviewing is bio-java.

I was wondering if anybody could help me by answering some of the following questions about bio-java.

- are there any research papers that I could get access to where bio-java was used for analysis? and where could I find them?

- what environments are people using it in? eg commercial, academic

- why do people use Bio-Java as opposed to other applictions.

I would also be happy to hear personal stories/opinions from people using bio-java.

or anyother bio-java related information would be helpful.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel Park