[Biojava-l] New look for BJIA

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Fri Jul 1 04:21:50 EDT 2005

Hello -

I'm experimenting with a new style sheet for biojava in anger. Currently
the home page (http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/index.htm) and one
example use the style sheet
(http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/blastecho.htm). The look of the
main page is essentially the same (but the html is much nicer than it
was). The example looks a bit different, the HTML for the code was
generated by NetBeans.

It looks reasonable on Firefox and IE5. Please let me know if it is
unreadable on other browsers.

Over the next few months (years?) the rest of the pages will be updated as
I have time and feel motivated. Help from volunteers would be greatly
appreciated : )

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com