[Biojava-l] somebody can help me?

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Dec 15 20:06:01 EST 2005

Hello -

If you want to make a Bayesian classifier you would most likely use the
org.biojava.dist packages to calculate distributions of nulceotide
frequency.

Hope this helps,

- Mark

Ilueny Santos <ilueny at yahoo.com.br>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
12/16/2005 04:08 AM

        To:     biojava-l at biojava.org
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        [Biojava-l] somebody can help me?

 Hello,
  I am Brazilian,

 my name is Ilueny Santos and is new in the world of the bioinformatic.
 I am writing my work of conclusion of course in this area and the subject
of the work is:  "Classifying Bayesians and its Applications in the
Recognition of Procaryotics Promoters".
 I program in java and I am trying to use biojava it for locating the
regions box-10 and box-35 in DNA.

 somebody can help me?

 it forgives, my English is not very good.

 since already I am thankful.