[Biojava-l] Hit_def from blast xml output?

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Tue Dec 6 02:44:50 EST 2005

You may need to customize your blast listeners. If you run the blast echo
example in biojava in anger you will find out what event type that
information is contained in. You can then listen for that event type.

http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/blastecho.htm

- Mark

"Michael E. Smoot" <mes5k at cs.virginia.edu>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org