[Biojava-l] SCF parser problem

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Sun Aug 28 21:58:30 EDT 2005

Hello -

I may have missed that patch. Can you send me the source for the corrected
SCF parser and I will commit it to CVS so it makes the next version.

Thanks,

- Mark

Andy Yates <ady at sanger.ac.uk>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
08/25/2005 10:55 PM

        To:     "Zhao, Yongmei" <YZhao at tigr.org>
        cc:     biojava-l at biojava.org, (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: [Biojava-l] SCF parser problem

I also have encountered this problem before & this bug has not been
fixed yet. I haven't had time to construct the relevant test packs for
the distro. If you need the fix now then I can send you any src code you
need.

Andy Y