[Biojava-l] Construct a phylogenetic tree

Jan Würthner jan.wuerthner at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Aug 17 07:18:03 EDT 2005

Hi Sebastien,

I am using the phylip package:

    http://evolution.genetics.washington.edu/phylip.html

it has nothing to do with BioJava though.

kind regards
Jan

Am Mittwoch, 17. August 2005 11:13 schrieb Sébastien PETIT:
> Hello,
>
> My question is simple : is there a tool which can draw a phylogenetic
> tree?
> The phylogenetic tree is known and it is a tree with brackets, like
> this :
>
> (
> (
> Q6S6K2_PIG_Insulin-like_growth:0.04624,
> Q9GJV5_BOVIN_Insulin-like_grow:0.04655)
>
> :0.03391,
>
> Q6P1M6_HUMAN_Insulin-like_grow:0.08006,
> (
> Q6PE62_MOUSE_Igfbp3_protein__I:0.01882,
> IBP3_RAT_Insulin-like_growth_f:0.02570)
>
> :0.07527);
>
> Thanks for any suggestion...
>
> Sebastien

Jan Würthner
Institute for Medical Microbiology
Building 22.21
Heinrich-Heine-University
Universitätsstraße 1
40225 Duesseldorf

Tel. +49 (0) 211 81 12461
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **